Useful numbers & Links
Please click on the hyperlink for further information or relevant referral forms/referrals page. Please inform the GP if you make a referral to these teams.
- @Home team – PDF form
0203 049 5751
Admisisons avoidance team who can support care for your patient’s at home. GP referrals only
- Audiology home visits
For all care around hearing and hearing appliance. GP to ensure no wax and arrange referral.
- Southwark care home support team
020 3049 8834
Please be aware that they can also support with continence assessments.
- Community adult rehab team (CRAFS) – PDF form
Southwark: 020 3049 8960
Not suitable for patients with poor cognition/bed bound. For community rehabilitation, mobility support and appliances and physiotherapy. Please call them, if needed, to discuss any cases and ensure referral is suitable.
- GSTT dressing request form – Word form
This is required for ALL dressing requests.
- Malnutrition help line
Call for dietetic support and advice
Mon – Fri 9-5pm 0203 049 7675
- Quick Reference ONS Product Guidance 03-2016
- Community mental health team for older people
020 3228 6920
- Neuro rehabilitation
020 3049 8940
For Neurophysiotherapy , Speech & Language Therapy, Swallow, Mobility aid
- Wheelchair assessment
020 3049 7760
Nurses can also do this referral.
- Admissions reflection sheet
print and complete for reflection around hospital and A&E admissions
- Death info from nurse – Nurses to complete and fax to surgery
- Family bereavement note – To be given to Family Members