Sternhall Lane Surgery is a small inner city practice, delivering health care to patients in Peckham, London.
Our dedicated team also care for a rehabilitation house in Nunhead, Kairos and Barry House a refugee centre in East Dulwich. In addition to these clinics we also care for three nursing and residential homes across Southwark
How the NHS uses your information
Confidential information from your medical records can be used by the NHS to improve the services offered so we can provide the best possible care for everyone.
The information along with your postcode and NHS number but not your name, are sent to a secure system where it can be linked with other health information.
This allows those planning NHS services or carrying out medical research to use information from different parts of the NHS in a way which does not identify you.
You have a choice. If you are happy for your information to be used in this way you do not have to do anything.
If you have any concerns or wish to prevent this from happening, please speak to practice staff or ask at reception for a copy of the leaflet “How information about you helps us to provide better care.”
All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings (e.g. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Sternhall Lane Surgery in the last financial year was £24,279.00 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 0 full time GPs, 8 part time GPs and 2 locum GPs who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Dr Eleanor Keating Shared GP lead (Female)
- Dr Ashu Madan (Female)
- Dr Rachael Morris (Female)
- Dr Anna Hebden (Female)
- Dr Ann Tonnu (Female)
- Therese Loh - Practice Nurse
- Christiana Degraeve - HCA
- Stephanie Smith - Practice Operational Manager
- Virginia Spiridakis - Practice Secretary
- Sandra Legon - Patient Services Manager
- Moira Alman-Green - Care Home Administrator
- Tanya Thompson - Receptionist
- Maurine Barrow - Receptionist
- Huda Tackie - Receptionist
- Dr Nwakuru Nwaogwugwu Lead GP for Southwark Nursing homes service (Female)
- Dr Katherine Tully (Female)
- Dr Michelle Best (Female)
- Moira Alman Green – Nursing home Administrator